All of our packages include:
* Boat transportation to and from the island, from the Princess Ramada Marina in Belize City only.
* Room with King Size or two Twin Beds.
* Daily - Breakfast Buffet, Lunch & Snacks, 3 Course Dinner.
* Coffee, Assorted Teas, Juices, Fruits
* 3 nights - 5 dives * (Wed - Sat)
* 4 nights - 8 dives (Sat - Wed)
* 7 nights - 15 dives (Wed-Wed or Sat-Sat)
* Use of Sea Kayaks
* We handle all dive equipment and luggage
* An adventure and memories of a lifetime
* *due to safety reasons and dive schedule there is no Blue Hole with a 3 night stay.
* All dives are guided by a divmaster
*Not included in packages:
Airport Transfers, Dive Equipment Rental,
Alcoholic Beverages, Sodas (soft drinks),
Marine Park Fees for Blue Hole & Half Moon and Gratuity unless stated otherwise.
Due to our prime location we are always the first and only group at the Blue Hole and most other dive sites guaranteeing you the best visibility and least crowds possible.
(12 min to the Blue Hole, 5 min to Half Moon).
Long Caye is the easternmost inhabited island in Belize featuring the best diving within the entire Caribbean. Some of the world renowned sites included in our packages depending on length of stay are The Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye, Aquarium, Silver Caves, Night Watch, Long Caye Wall, Painted Wall, Deep Moon. Most other dive operators take at least two to three hours each way to dive or snorkel the same dive sites while we have the luxury to stop on the island between every dive for you to refresh, relax in the shade and recharge your batteries as all dive sites are just within
2 - 5 minutes from our Lodge.
You will dive the exact same sites as any of the Belize Liveaboards do from our own little private eco island.
Boat Departure / Arrival Information:
We depart and arrive from Belize City, at the Princess Ramada Hotel and Marina located right in the back of the hotel.
* Departure and Arrival days / dates are Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
* Our average boat departure time is 2pm depending on all other guests timely arrival. Please be at the marina shortly before our departure time.
* In case of flight delay, the very latest we can wait is 3.30-4pm due to daylight and length of transfer time.
For our return we depart the island
around 7.30am - 8.00am and arrive back in Belize City around 9.00am - 9.30am
Answers to most other general questions you might have can also be found on our websites FAQ page linked:
To Confirm Your Reservation:
To pay the deposit and confirm your reservation with us, please go to: huracandiving.com
On the right of the home page, click the yellow pay now button. Enter deposit amount ($)
and after filling out your personal information you can choose to either pay with credit card or pay pal should you have an account there. Once we received your deposit we will send you a confirmation invoice. The remaining balance is due at checkout before departing the island.
$2100 USD + 12.5 %tax
Rec & Tek SCUBA Inc.
529 Upper Sherman Ave.
Hamilton Ontario L8V 3L9